Modify your Section 8 Company’s Memorandum of Association through our Expert CA Panel
Get 360° Online Assistance in Section 8 Company MOA Amendment at an Unbeatable Price!
MOA Amendment Section 8 Form
The Memorandum of Association (MOA) is an important document of a company in certain Jurisdictions. While incorporating a Section-8 company, the memorandum is mandatory to be filed with the Registrars of Companies (ROC) and the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA). It shows the company’s initial capital and the ‘object clause’ which lets the shareholders, creditors, and those dealing with the company know about what is the limit of range of operation.
For numbers of reasons, a Section 8 company’s MOA can be modified or amended. In the process, the concerned organization is required to follow the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 and the guidelines of the Registrar of Companies ROC.
• Country’s most Efficient CA panel will be managing MOA Amendment Procedure
• In-house Advisory Panel always available for in-depth Business & Legal Assistance
• Step-by-step Online guidance to get completed with MOA Amendment Process
• Free Consultations Available at Just a Click!
• Quickest Service at an Unbeatable Price
• Call, E-mail, Chat Support available in 6 different languages including English
• In case of changing the Name of the Section 8 Company
• Change of Registered Office of the Company
• Alteration in Capital Clause of the Company
• Change in a Company’s Members’
• If the Object Clause of the Company is modified
* Once you are Ready to Setup your Dream Company, you’ll receive Rs 399 adjustment from your selected package from us