The Parivar Pehchan Patra scheme, known as PPP, has been launched in Haryana. The process of applying for Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra is now completely smooth and easy. This scheme has been launched by the Chief Minister of Haryana, Mr. Manohar Lal Khattar and has been initiated to provide identity card to the entire family. Online applications are now being accepted for Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Family ID on Mera Parivar Portal.
Objective of Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Scheme:
- Aadhar card shows the identity of a person, but the main role of this scheme is that all the families in Haryana will get the identity card.
- Through this identity card, we will be able to collect the data of the whole family.
- About 54 lakh families have been covered under this scheme. This scheme is beneficial only for the people in Haryana.
- The government is preparing to open 500 family identity card station centers going forward.
- The use of an Aadhar card is mandatory under this scheme.
- Software technology has been used for this scheme. With the help of this, we will be able to get all the information sitting in one place.
- If any kind of change or correction has to be done for the error, then you do not have to go to any center for it. The portal will automatically upload and organize all your information.
Benefits of Family Identity Card Haryana
Benefits are available as per the age eligibility of the members of the families. All the data of the family members are uploaded to the portal and with the use of this information, we will be able to check which member has got the benefit of which scheme.
- Medical benefit/facility under Ayushman Bharat Scheme can be taken with the use of family ID.
- Subsidy on various schemes related to Agriculture /Horticulture Department can also be taken through Family ID.
- The benefits under Social Welfare schemes like ladli, Vivah Shagun Yojana can also be taken with PPP.
- This ID is useful in obtaining Govt./Private Jobs as Weightage is given to those families where no family member is in Job.
- It is helpful in seeking Admission in school/college etc.
- In Haryana, the benefit of an old pension, Widow Pension and all other types of pensions can also be taken through Family Identity Card.
- If a girl gets married, then the name of the girl will be removed from the father’s family and added to the husband’s family from the portal.
Apply for Haryana Family ID :
Documents and information required to fill Haryana Family ID Online Application Form
Ration Card (Optional)
Steps of Applying Family ID:
- First, you have to click on the given portal merparivar.haryana.gov.in
- Here you will get the option – Family Details Update where you can update your family details.
- Then a pop-up window appears “click yes or no” if you know your Family ID
- Fill in your Family ID to the next page (or if you forget your ID then you can easily check it by using your Aadhar no.)
If there is no default data available then freshly Register your ID:
- On the home page, fill Aadhar card no. of any family member, then click on “check”
For newly registration click on the “register” button
- A fresh form will get appeared and then fill in all the required details correctly. Then click on Submit button to submit your form.
- On the next page, check all the details carefully. Then click on Print PPT Form Setup.
- A final form will be generated and after that match all the filled information.
- At the bottom of the form, there you will find an option to Upload the document.
- Print the form
- The Head of the family has to be signed on that and then scanned the document.
You will get a message as Data Saved Successfully. Hence, you have filled out your form correctly and your Family ID has been generated successfully.
In case you face any difficulty in filing your family ID i.e. Parivar Pehchan Patra, Legal Vidur is here to assist you.