Online Public Limited Company Registration in India | Transparent & Lowest Pricing
Get relaxed! Keep planning for your business growth & let India’s recommended team of CA/CS register your Public Limited Company with extended assistance on Documentation, Preparation, Filing and subsequent Follow-ups with ROC & the MCA.
Need Help? Quick Public Limited Company Registration
Requirements for Public Limited Company Registration
• At least 7 Members on-board
• Minimum 3 Directors, one of them must be a resident of India
• The Directors and the Shareholder can be the same individual
• Minimum Authorized Capital Rs. 5,00,000
• DIN of all the directors
• DSC of all the Directors
• Address of the Company’s registered office
* Once you are Ready to Setup your Dream Company, you’ll receive Rs 399 adjustment from your selected package from us
- Registration of Public Limited company, CIN, PAN, TAN, MCA processing, Spice +Part A, Spice +Part B, Allotment of 3 DIN, Current account opening in the nearest branch, MOA & AOA Drafting.
- Register your Public Limited Company at Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Drafting & Filing by CA/CS, Expert advice by CA/CS, MCA processing and CIN, Company PAN & TAN, MOA, AOA, Allotment of 3 DINs, GST registration, The 1st Board Resolution documentation, Consent Letter drafting and ADT-1 appointment of the Auditor
- Registration of Public Limited company, CIN, PAN, TAN, MCA processing, Spice +Part A, Spice +Part B, Allotment of 3 DIN, Current account opening in the nearest branch, MOA & AOA Drafting, Trademark filing, Appointment of Auditor, Financial Statements preparation, MCA Annual Return filing, DIR-3 Director KYC generation and Income Tax Return filing.
How we work?
TAKE FREE ADVISOR CONSULTATION
|Topics||Public Limited Company||Private Limited Company|
|Members / Shareholders||Minimum: 7 Maximum: No Limit||Minimum: 2 Maximum: 200|
|Directors||Minimum: 3||Minimum: 2|
|Issuance Of Prospectus||Required||Not Required|
|Name Variances||Must have ‘Limited’ at the end of its name||Must have PVT. LTD. at the end of its name|
|Mandatory Statutory Meeting||Yes||No|
|Managerial Remunerations||There are no as such restrictions||Cannot exceed the limit of 11% of its net profit|
|Stock Exchange||Can be enlisted in the stock exchange & conduct the Stock Trade publicly as per the Director’s preferences||Not listed on stock exchange neither carry out stock trade publicly|