Apply for Complete Closure of Private Limited Company by India’s Recommended CA Panel
Get 360° Online Assistance for Fast Approval from the Govt. of India and Registrar of Companies (ROC) for Pvt. Ltd Company Closing Down / Winding Up Process.
Registration for Pvt. Ltd. Winding Up Process
At different stages of the company life cycle, a director or the shareholders may decide to close down the organization for numerous reasons. Get the country’s recommended CA Panel’s assistance from Legal Vidur to complete the required legal steps following the provisions of Section 2(94A) in the Companies Act, 2013 and the Registrar of Companies (ROC).
* Once you are Ready to Setup your Dream Company, you’ll receive Rs 399 adjustment from your selected package from us
As per the Companies Act, 2013 and the ROC, the winding up process can be initiated by various parties of the concerned organization:
• The Company itself
• The Director(s) of the Company
• Shareholders of the Company
• A Business Creditor / Contributor of the Company
• State / Central Govt. / ROC (in case of conducting any illegal actions or fraud by the Company)
• Country’s most Efficient CA panel will be Managing Company Winding Up Procedure
• In-house Advisory Panel always available for in-depth Business & Legal Assistance
• Step-by-step Online guidance to get completed with Company Winding Up Process
• Free Consultations Available at Just a Click!
• Quickest Service at an Unbeatable Price
• Call, E-mail, Chat Support available in 6 different languages including English
• Economic Condition
• Low Profits
• Tough Competition
• Management Issue
• Health Issues of Director
• Lack of Capital
• Unanticipated Event
If a private limited company wishes to close down all its business operations, bank accounts and winding up the organization, the management of the organization (Including the directors, agents, investors, shareholders, etc.) is required to follow the procedure of the Companies Act, 2013, and the Registrar of Companies (ROC).
Failing to do so, the liable individual would face civil or criminal offense as per Section 284 – 356 of the Act. The law enforces imprisonment of upto 5 years or a fine of Rs. 10 Lakhs or both.
As per the provisions of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) & Registrars of Companies (ROC), a private limited company can shut down as per below 2 categories:
- Copy of Board Regulation showing authorization given for filing this application
- Private Limited Company Incorporation Certificate
- Brief Description of the Main Object in Company MOA
- Any litigation pending before tribunal
- CA’s audit report on the company’s accounts, assets and liabilities
- Most recent statements of the Company’s Accounts, Assets, Liabilities
- Indemnity Bond (to be given individually by the company directors)
- Affidavit of the company directors as per annex-A
- NOC Copy from concerned Administrative Body/Ministry/Govt.
- Copy of relevant order for delisting from concerned stock exchange