File Your GST Letter of Undertaking (LUT) Online with India’s Very Own Tax Solution Platform
Launch your Export Business in the Foreign Market with GST LUT Filing from our Specialised Taxation Team at Legal Vidur | Get Approval Quickly
Apply for GST LUT Form
As per the provisions of the GST Act, 2017, a business entity or seller is mandated to issue Letter of Undertaking (LUT) prior to beginning any Export Business to the Foreign Market or to SEZs. By filling up the same in GST RFD-11 Form, a registered business can operate overseas without paying the Integrated-GST or IGST.
A Business Entity or Seller Registered under GST Taxation is mandated to apply for GST LUT in the following instances:
• Incorporating an Export Business in any Foreign Marketplace
• Exporting goods, services to the SEZ units
• Operating Export business without payment of Integrated GST
• Our GST LUT Filing Charges are jsut One time on Yearly basis
• Our Expert GST Panel will File Your Letter of Undertaking.
• In-house Legal Experts’ Aid for Import Export Code (IEC) Registration
• Step by step Online guidance to get GST Certificate and completing LUT Filing Process
• 24×7 Customer Support available in 6 different languages including English
• Free Consultations – Readily available!
• Quickest Service at an Unbeatable Price
• Call, E-mail, Chat Support