PSARA License Form
What is PSARA License?
The ever-expanding business landscape in India has escalated the requirement of private security. From banks to lavish restaurants, car showrooms to highly-advanced factories, everyone seeks adequate protection to keep criminal elements out of the equation or to ensure proper upkeep of their fences. This growing safety concern has led to the birth of the Private Security Agencies (Regulation) Act, 2005 (PSARA). The said Act offers the leverage of establishing a legalized private security agency in India. Besides, this Act governs every aspect of private security agencies in India, be it securing registration or hiring candidates for security services.
Eligibility Criteria for Obtaining PSARA License in India
1: In terms of the type of business organization
The following business structures can apply for PSARA license:
2: In terms of the role of a Director/Principal Officer
The PSARA Act has underpinned specific criteria for individuals intending to serve the position of Director/Principal Officer;
3: In terms of the role of a Security Guard
Individuals intending to become security guards must fulfill the given conditions:
TAKE FREE ADVISOR CONSULTATION
3. Provident Fund Registration
4. ESIC ( i.e. Employees State Insurance Corporation) Registration
5. Registration under Shops and Commercial Establishments Act
6. Registration under the Labour Act
7. Proof relating to the identity of the directors as well as employees
8. Copies of the IT returns of the Directors
9. Two passport size photos and PANs of the promoters
10. Proof relating to the address of the Agency Office
11. Affidavit as u/s 7 (2) of PSARA, 2005
12. Security training affidavit
13. Certificate of Incorporation (COI)
14. Signed Memorandum of Understanding i.e. MOU with the authority-recommended training institute
Instructions for Securing PSARA License in India
Follow the below-mentioned steps for obtaining PSARA license in India:
We constantly strive to bar elements that trigger inefficacy within the system to make our services more seamless and accessible. That is the only reason why our services are touted for unprecedented professionalism and quality.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
• First, arrange the required documentation.
• Second, Sign MoU with a certified training institute
• Third, file application in form 1
• Fourth, complete the formalities regarding police verification
For one district -- Rs. 5,000/-
For 2 to 5 districts in a state -- Rs. 10,000/-.
For the entire state -- Rs. 25,000/-.